Decorating Your Backyard : Decorating Ideas For Mirrors : Black White Wall Decor
Decorating Your Backyard
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A yard behind a house or other building, typically surrounded by a fence
- The area close to where one lives, or the territory close to a particular country, regarded with proprietorial concern
- the grounds in back of a house
- A back garden is a residential garden located at the rear of a property, on the other side of the house from the public street-side entrance and front garden.
- The Backyard is a 1920 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy.
Day 158/365 [Wine and Bread, Where's the Cheese?]
June 25, 2010
Today was a pretty sweet day. I hung out with my brothers and sisters from The Bridge: Gabby, Storm, Cesar, Christina, and Tiffany. We went out, bought groceries, ate lunch, then came back home to cook. We cooked for Christina's friend's family, since they are mourning the loss of a family member. If that friend happens to see this, I just want to say that I hope that you stay close to God in this time of mourning. I know what it's like to lose a family member, and I lost one to cancer. It will be hard, and your family will all deal with it in different ways, but I want to you to know that there are so many people that are there and here to support you. I will be praying for your family on a regular basis, and I hope that you will find strength in the Lord to carry on, as only he can grant. He sees you, and in your time of need, if you just ask Him, and believe in Him, he will provide. =)
Actually it's funny, cuz the guys did all the cooking, but the girls did a wonderful job of being sous chefs and a big thanks to Christina to cleaning up everything! I really enjoyed spending time with you all outside of church, and you guys really are like family to me.
So this picture is actually a cheat; I took it at one of the pastor's house since my family was invited for dinner. Pastor Karen, thanks so much for inviting us, it was a great time, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you've decorated your house and backyard. I'm a big fan of the colour =)
Barrette Outdoor Living railings page
Whether you’re building a fence, a deck or just decorating your backyard, chances are, you’re using a Barrette Outdoor Living product. When it comes to outdoor do-it-yourself, no one offers more options.
nursery decor for girls
country decor catalogs
window well decor
event decorating services
cup cake decorating ideas
fall table decorations for wedding
front door decorating
home decore ideas